Word Collection of Ramadan for Greeting Card. In this occasion I want to share some quotes collection in English about holy month Ramadan but before i get started, let me remind you that the blessing month Ramadan is going to start in few days and I’m anxiously waiting for Ramadan Kareem. Ramadan is the month of blessing in which Quran was reveal to Muhammad (Peace be upon him) and fasting in Ramadan is one of the five pillars of Islam. Fasting is for our benefits and Allah says in Qur’an.
“O you who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you. so that you may learn self-restraint. (Q.S Al-Baqarah : 183)
So let’s prepare our mind, body and soul for the holy month gain maximum benefit.
Well, these beautiful word collection about Ramadan can be used as expression on greeting card or others. You can choose one or two of collection word as one of your greeting card and you can send to your friends, family or others to make them have more motivation to increase their spirit in fasting.
- May This Ramadan be the best one yet.
- Preparing for Ramadan but for many of us the Qur’an has gathered a lot of dust since the last time we picked it up. As Ramadan is fast approaching we must blow of the dust and start to build a close relationship with Qur’an.
- Ramadan – let this month heal you.
- TAQWA is the ultimate goal of our Ramadan preparations, to be among the righteous for now and forever!
- Make this Ramadan the turning point in your life. break free from the deceptions of this world and indulge into the sweetness of EEMAN.
- Keep calm and prepare for RAMADAN.
- Live your life like every day is Ramadan and the Ankhirah will become you Eid.
- Ramadan will be coming soon, prepare your mind, body and soul for the holy month gain maximum benefit.
- Ramadan Strengthen your Imaan, heal your heart.
- For a true muslim, End of Ramadan is not “the end” but start of a new journey leading towards the jannah.
- Spend more time in Sujud.
- Allah never expects us to be perfect during Ramadan, but he expects us to keep on trying.
- The month when you gradually start to realize that its not the devil. It’s you.
- Make Do’a – its Ramadan the month of forgiveness.
- Don’t be a servant of Ramadan, be a servant of ALLAH be consistent.
- Ramadan is the best time to make or break a habit.
- Sleep Less pray more in Ramadan.
- 4 Weeks of mercy, 30 days of worship, 720 hours of Spirituality. 43,200 Minutes of Forgiveness, 2592000 Seconds of Happiness. Ramadan Kareem Mubarak.
- Fasting is shield it will protect you from the hellfire and prevent you from sins. – Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
- Stay close to anything that reminds you of ALLAH.
- Dear ALLAH please accept our fasts in this beautiful Ramadan.
- Ramadan is about losing SINS not Weight.
- The lord you worship in Ramadan is the same lord you turn away from in all the others months (Sheikh Abu Abdisilam).
- Ramadan is time to empty your stomach to feed your soul.
- Ramadan if you fail to plan you – plan to fail.
- Oh ALLAH let us reach Ramadan – Ameen.
- The month of mercy and blessing.
- Ramadan Mubarak – May this Ramadan be successful for al of us and provide us with good health and wealth.
- Fasting was a also prescribed for people who came before Muslims. so what is fasting for muslims?
- Poor is he who leaves Ramadan the way he was before.
- HE who gives iftar to another fasting person shall earn reward equivalent to a fasting man without detracting from the reward of the latter. (Nisai and Tirmidhi)
- When the month of Ramadan start, the gates of heaven are Opened and the gates of hell are closed and the devils are chained. (HR. Bukhari)
- The prophet (peace be upon him) said: when the month of Ramadan arrives, the door of mercy are opened. (HR. Muslim)
Although the title of my article above is “Word Collection about Ramadan for Greeting Card’ but it is actually can be used as other purpose, for example, SMS, WhatsApp, self-reflection, motivation or other purposes.
That’s all about Word Collection about Ramadan for Greeting Card I can share for this post. Hopefully this post can increase our spirit in waiting or doing activity for holy month Ramadan.