The Way of Expressing Congratulation. When we hear someone gets a success, it is better for us to say congratulation. Congratulation is an expression that we use to give the congratulation utterance when someone gets a success in doing something.
The expression of congratulation and its response can be shown as below
|Expressions of Congratulation||Responding of Congratulation|
- Congratulation for your successes
- Congratulations on your succeeds
- I congratulate you in getting . . . .
- Happy Birthday
- Happy New Year
- Happy Anniversary
- Let me congratulate you
- Happy graduation, congratulation wish you all the best.
- That’s great!
- Pretty Good
- I’d be the first to congratulate you on.
- I’d like to congratulate you on …
- Please accept my warmest congratulations.
- Please accept my heartiest congratulations
- You have done such a wonderful job, congratulation
- Congratulation for your new baby, wish you happily ever after.
- Congratulation, you got the first rank. I know you can do your best.
- I know you will win the game, and now you are the winner, congratulation.
- May I congratulate you on …
- I must congratulate you.
- It was great to hear about …
- Well done
- Nice one.
- It’s very good of you to say so.
- How nice of you to say so.
- Thank you very much for saying so.
- I’m glad you think so.
- Oh, it’s nothing special actually.
- Oh, I have a lot to learn yet.
- Thank you.
- Oh, not really.
- Oh, nothing to it, actually.
- Oh, thanks.
- Thank you so much
- Thanks a million
- Thanks a lot
- Thank you for your kindness
Example of congratulations in dialogue
Ronny : Happy birthday, Paula. Many happy return of the day
Paula : Thank you, Ronny. You are the first me who congratulates me
Ronny : Oh really? Here is a little present for you. I hope you like it.
Paula : Thank you very much. You are really my best friend.
Mother: ‘Sicilia, how is your result of the test?’
Sicilia : ‘it’s great! I have gotten ten in my test, Mom’
Mother: ‘Congratulations! I am proud of you.’
Sicilia : ‘Thank you, Mom.’
That’s all about the way of expressing congratulation. hopefully it is useful.