Wise Word about Ramadan for SMS or WA. Muslims around the world will be observing Ramadan, the first day of the Islamic holy month of Ramadan, will be started some weeks later. Throughout the next 29 days or 30 days, adults will be fasting and praying from sunrise to sunset, and abstain from smoking, eating and doing something forbidden during fasting. The breaking of the fast at dusk is known as Iftaar and begins by drinking or eating dates.
To give spirit our relative or our friends, I will share some expression or wise words in English can be shared via SMS (Short Message Service) or WA (WhatsApp). Below are some wise words that I mean:
- Ramadan is the month whose beginning is mercy, whose middle is forgiveness and whose end is freedom from fire.
- Whoever prays at night in Ramadan out of faith and in the hope of reward, his previous sins will be forgiven.
- Whosoever recites only one ‘Ayat’ in Holy Ramadan, he will be awarded as if he had recited the full Qur’an in other months.
- When the Ramadan month starts, the gates of heaven are opened and the gates of hell are closed and devils are tied up.
- It was the Ramadan month, when Qur’an was sent down to earth as a gift to the entire mankind, giving us guidance to live our life and know the difference between right and wrong.
- Ramadan month is the month to feel hunger, hunger the poor people face every day and share the sorrow of sick people, to review our lives and get closer to Allah.
- Even if all the trees on earth were pens, and the ocean inks, with seven more oceans added to it, the words of Allah would not be exhausted: for Allah is infinite in power and wisdom.
- Ramadan is the month to fast, pray, read Qur’an and do charity and in return receive rich rewards from Allah.
- If you open your heart and ask honestly from Allah, he is not going to ignore you, but he will focus on you to make you happy.
- Whoever Allah wishes to show goodness; He gives him understanding of the religion.
- May the Ramadan bring you peace and prosperity, good health and wealth, and brighten your life forever.
- This holy month of the Qur’an,
- Pray that you be blessed and freed from the clutches of Satan,
- Ask Allah for forgiveness and do good deeds
- A beautiful greeting wishing that your family receive bountiful blessing and peace throughout the Ramadan Month.
- The holy month starts when the crescent New moon is visible, May this Ramadan month brings you bountiful joy and happiness and helps you gain rich rewards on Judgment Day.
- Ramadan month unites everyone, its teachings give us happiness and gives satisfaction when we help others, and rewards which we receive are bountiful, Ramadan Mubarak.
R-ead in abundance the Holy Qur’an
A-bstain from food, drink and cohabitation
M-aintain your nightly trips to Masjid for Taraweeh
A-bsolve yourself from Hellfire through seeking forgiveness
D-eeds of good, never too many to have
A-ttempt to find and utilize the Night of Power in the odd nights of the last 10
N-ever return to the sins you have turned your back on in this month