Kumpulan Soal UN Bahasa Inggris Procedure Text
Karena salah satu materi Ujian Nasional (UN) baik itu UNBK maupun UNKP adalah soal yang berhubungan dengan Procedure text maka kali ini kami berbagi Kumpulan Soal UN Bahasa Inggris Procedure Text agar dapat dimanfaatkan oleh adik-adik yang akan melaksanakan ujian nasional. (baca juga : Kumpulan Soal UN Bahasa Inggris Narrative Text)
Inilah Kumpulan Soal UN Bahasa Inggris Procedure Text:
The following text is for questions number 1 to 5.
HOW TO MAKE PINEAPLE STEW
- 1 pineapple cut into dices
- 3 glasses of water
- 1 glass of granulated sugar
- Boil water until boiled.
- Then add sugar, cinnamon, and clovers.
- Bring it to boil and add the pineapples.
- Wait until you can smell the pineapple.
- Remove from heat and serve cold.
- The recipe tells you how to make ….
C. granulated sugar
D. pineapple stew
- What ingredients are needed to make pineapple stew?
A. Dice, glass, sugar
B. Pineapples, water, sugar
C. Glass, water, sugar
D. Pineapples, dice, water
- How much sugar do we need?
A. 1 glass
B. 3 glasses
C. 1 cup
D. 3 spoons
- When do we have to stop boiling the pineapple?
A. When the water is boiled
B. After sugar, cinamon, and clovers are added
C. When we smell the pineapple
D. After we remove the stew from heat
- How should you serve the pineapple stew?
A. It is served cold
B. It is served hot
C. It is served raw
D. It is served uncooked
The following text is for questions number 6 and 7.
HOW TO MAKE SEKOTENG
- 1 large ginger
- granulated sugar as desired
- ½ piece of palm sugar
- 100 g peanuts, fried and get rid of its inner skin.
- 100 g green beans, boiled
- 3 slices of bread, slice into dices
- 100 g pomegranate seeds, boil until soft
- Ginger water:
- Peel and slice the ginger.
- Boil it in a litre of water.
- Add some granulated sugar and ½ piece of palm sugar.
- Strain once it’s boiled.
Serving:1.Pour some boiled ginger water into a small bowl.
- Add 1 tbs of pomegranate seed, green bean and peanut.
- Add some bread on top.
- The generic structure of the text contains ….
A.Goal – Ingredients – Steps
B. Goal – Steps
C. Orientation – Events
D. Identification – Descriptions
- To make sekoteng, we need…
A. ginger, granulated sugar, palm sugar, peanut skin, green bean, bread, pomegranate seeds
B. ginger, granulated sugar, palm, peanut, green bean, dices, pomegranate seeds
C. ginger, sugar, peanut, green bean, bread, pomegranate seeds
D. ginger, granulated sugar, palm sugar, inner skin of peanut, green bean, bread
The following text is for questions number 8 to 11.
VANILLA DROPS COOKIES
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- Combine flour and baking powder, set aside.
- Beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl until light-coloured.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder mixture.
- Drop the batter by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto a greased and floured baking sheet. Set aside in a room temperature for 6 hours.
- Bake at 35°F for 6 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet to a wire rack to cool.
- The text gives us … how to prepare vanilla drop cookies.
- What ingredients do you need to make vanilla drops cookies?
A. flour, baking powder, vanilla extract, eggs, and sugar
B. flour, baking powder, vanilla ice cream, eggs, and sugar
C. flour, baking powder, vanilla ice cream, eggs, and salt
D. flour, mixing bowl, vanilla extract, eggs, and sugar
- How long does it take to bake the cookies?
A. 2 minutes
B. 6 minutes
C. 35 minutes
D. 60 minutes
- How long to make vanilla drop cookies?
A. 4 hours
B. 12 hours
C. 16 hours
D. 6 hours
The following text is for questions number 12 to 15.
- 1 c. water
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 1 c. light corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp. peppermint oil or other flavour
- Sprinkle a thick coat of powdered sugar on a cookie sheet.
- Combine the granulated sugar, light corn syrup and water in a heavy saucepan.
- Cook over medium-high heat until the hard-crack stage. (When the candy caramel cracks, then dip into cold water).
- Remove from heat.
- Add the peppermint oil or other flavour. Stir well.
- Pour onto the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with more powdered sugar.
- Cut with a knife as soon as cool enough to handle.
- What do you learn from the recipe?
A. How to make candies
B. How to sprinkle sugar on a cookie sheet
C. How to stir well
D. How to cut candies with a knife
- What ingredients do you need to make it?
A. water, granulated sugar , light corn syrup, peppermint oil
B. water, sugar, corn, peppermint
C. cookie sheet, caramel, powdered sugar
D. a knife, cookie sheet, saucepan
- How many steps are there to make candy?
- When can we cut the candy?
A. Before sprinkle with more powdered sugar
B. After we pour the mixture to the cookie sheet
C. As soon as the candies cool enough to handle
D. As soon as we remove the caramel from heat
Itulah Kumpulan Soal UN Bahasa Inggris Procedure Text yang dapat kami share kali ini. Semoga postingan kami tentang Kumpulan Soal UN Bahasa Inggris Procedure Text diatas dapat bermanfaat bagi kita semua. (baca juga : CONTOH SOAL UN BAHASA INGGRIS PROCEDURE TEXT)