Kinds and Examples of Auxiliary TO BE
After sharing the function of auxiliary or verb TO BE in the previous post, in this occasion we want to expand our discussion about auxiliary or verb by using TO BE. In this case we want to discuss about Kinds and Examples of Auxiliary TO BE so we will have more understanding about TO BE whether as Auxiliary or as main verb. (Also read : Definition and Function of Factitive Verbs)
Below is the material about Kinds and Examples of Auxiliary TO BE :
Kinds of TO BE
As we know that there are seven kinds of TO BE, they are :
2. Examples of sentences of sentences using Kinds of TO BE, such as :
- It can be difficult to understand the meaning.
- We will be going to Malang.
- You must be silent.
- George will be accompanied by his wife.
- I am studying English.
- I am speaking English.
- I am sad.
- I am on time (Also read other article at : Mother is like galaxy)
- She is writing a letter.
- He is handsome.
- The dog is killed by a hunter.
- This is my suitcase.
- Andika is our friend.
- We are happy.
- We are at home.
- They are crazy
- You are studying in the living room.
- She was playing a game.
- Jaka was washing his coat.
- He was active.
- She was sad. (Also read other article at : Soal Pilihan Ganda Narrative Text)
- They were going abroad.
- We were debating the topic
- You were speaking loudly.
- They were in front of the bank.
- Marcel has been planning his wedding party.
- They have been finishing their job.
- The cake has been eaten by my son.
- She had been stolen the wallet.
That’s all the material of Kinds and Examples of Auxiliary TO BE we can share for this occasion. We hope the post about Kinds and Examples of Auxiliary TO BE above can be useful for us to get more understanding about TOBE. (Also read other article at : Fungsi dan Contoh Keterangan Tempat Bahasa Inggris)