Inspiration Words for Someone Falling in Love
The word “love” is unique. Although it is only four letters but it has great impact in our life. It can make us happy or sad. It can also make us cry or lough. It can make us be everything or nothing. However, the most important of love is . . . love is a gift from God that should be taken care. (also read : Inspiration Words about Missing Love)
Below are some Inspiration Words for someone falling in love used for everyone in sending SMS, BBM, WA, Facebook update status or other social media.
- Ever since the day you came into my life, I knew you would be here until the end of time.
- I believe that dreams can come true, because mine did when I met you, my love is only for you.
- I could never say how much I like you, and just how special you are to me. But I can say that my world is all smiles whenever I am with you.
- They say this kind of love is once in a lifetime, and I know you are the one for me. I offer you all of me today and for always.
- I will love you until the stars go out and the tides no longer turn.
- Our love is a mysterious bond that cannot be broken, and will be ignited for eternity, through all battles and struggles we may face.
- Our relationship is meant to be: something that was written in the stars and drawn into our destiny.
- The euphoria I feel when I am with you. It is something that can neither be explained nor described, but only felt with my heart.
- There is nobody else I would rather spend my years with. Loving you has been the best thing to ever happen to me!
- When I met you, you knocked me down, and then your presence in my life picked me right up.
- Since the day I have met you, I cry a little less, laugh a little harder and smile a little more. This is because I have you in my life, dear my wife.
- You have turned me into a man I never thought I could be. I did not ever think I would fall this deep for someone.
- I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I’m near you.
- I didn’t plan it, but you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
- I want to be your last everything.
- The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.
- In my wildest dreams, you always play the angel. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life.
- Love me when I least deserve it because that is when I really need it.
- I want someone I can laugh and be silly with.
- I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.
- Never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is.
- My heart is perfect because you are inside.
- I still get butterflies even though I’ve seen you a hundred times.
- I don’t know where I stand with her. And I don’t know what I mean to her. All I know is . . . I never thought love could be so magnificent until I saw the sincere look in your eyes, telling me that this time… I would never shed another tear.
- My heart longs for you, my soul dies for you, my eyes also cry for you.
- To Love is nothing to be loved is something . . . to love and be loved is everything.
- Love me without fear. Trust me without wondering. Love me without doubt.
- My world is full of smiles whenever I think of you.
- You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.
- My favorite place to be is inside of your heart where it’s warm and loving.
- You bring out the best in me. No other girlfriend would bring out my colors as well as you do.
- Today I caught myself smiling for no reason . . . then I realized I was thinking about you.”
- My six words love story: I can’t imagine life without you.
That’s all our post about Inspiration Words for someone falling in love can be shared in this occasion. We hope the post about Inspiration Words for someone falling in love above can be useful for us, especially in placing the meaning of love in our meaningful life. (also read : Waiting None Make Lonely Heart)