One more example of procedure text is about How to Register Instagram Using Facebook Account we can share in this occasion. As we know that Instagram is a mobile application which actually can be downloaded in iOS and android. By using Instagram, we can share our photos or videos but How to Register Instagram Using Facebook Account? (also read : Name and Abbreviation of Days and Months)
For answering the question above, here we will share about How to Register Instagram Using Facebook Account:
- First, turn on your android phone which is usually located on the left, right or top and press it a little longer, wait until your android on.
- Then, open the Instagram application (Instagram App) on your android phone that already exist this app but if you do not have, you must download this app using play store and make sure you have internet access or data packet.
- Choose and then click “LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK” to register using Facebook, to get into this condition, you must have a Facebook account.
- After that, enter your e-mail address on your Facebook and password.
- Then, press (click) enter button to move on to the next stage in making Instagram with Facebook.
- Then click “Next”.
- Then, press “OK” to confirm with Facebook,
- then create a username that you want to use as the name of Instagram account later.
- After finishing registration using Facebook account, it will appear Facebook friend on your screen, select button “follow” and click it to add your friends. And then click “next”
- Process of registration has completed and your Instagram account is ready to use.
That’s all our post about How to Register Instagram Using Facebook Account we can share for you. We hope that the post above can be functioned to increase our knowledge about How to Register Instagram Using Facebook Account or our English. (also read : Generic Structure of Narrative Text)