When we are at school, we will find many buildings, rooms and places. Sometimes however, we don’t know what the names of rooms they are. For this we want to share about Names of Room and Place at School so that we know the name of every room, building or place we come. (also read : Tip to Keep Friendship)
Below are some Names of Room and Place at School:
- Classroom is a room used for teaching and learning activity among a teacher and students.
- Staff room is a room used for staffs (employees) work to support learning and teaching process.
- Teacher room is a room for teachers before or after teaching in the classroom.
- Headmaster room is a room used for headmaster (principal) in charge of managing the process of teaching and learning.
- Library is a room for placing kinds of books to read or borrow
- Language Laboratory is a room for teaching and learning activity of language subject.in which it is equipped language tools.
- Computer room is a room for teaching and learning activity of teaching and learning in which it is equipped computer sets.
- Science Laboratory is s a room containing scientific equipment where students are taught science subjects such as chemistry.
- Physics Laboratory is a room containing physics equipment where students are taught physics subjects.
- Biology room is a room containing biology equipment where students are taught biology subjects.
- Hall is a large room that can hold a lot of people and is used for meeting and school events.
- Students Organization’s room is a room used students’ leadership in discussing and planning the students’ events.
- School Medical Room is a room used for handling unhealthy students.
- Canteen is a place or a room where meals foods are served to the students or teachers.
- Parking area is an area or a place where students or teachers can leave their vehicles, such as bicycle for students and motorcycles or cars for teachers.
- Garden is a place that has area of plants, trees, and grass, and that students or teachers can visit and walk around.
- School Yard is the large open area with a hard surface just outside a school building, where the students can play and do other activities such as doing sport.
- Toilet or Lavatory is a room used for defecation and urination.
- Store room is a room used for putting unused goods.
- Counselling room is a room used to advice which a therapist or other teacher gives to someone about a particular problem.
- Mosque is a building where students and teachers go to worship.
That’s all our post about Names of Room and Place at School we can share. We hope that our sharing about Names of Room and Place at School above can increase our English vocabulary. (also read : How to be Confident in Speaking English)