Every hospital is usually different. No two hospitals are identical, unless they were built by the same organization using the same plans. However, generally they have different rooms or wards, according to the different illnesses of the patients. Also the rooms or wards differ according to the severity of the patients’ condition. For this we want to share Name and function of Wards or Rooms in Hospital. (also read : Names of Profession in Hospital)
Let’s go to the Name and function of Wards or Rooms in Hospital:
- Internist room is a room in hospital to care and consult about internist problem.
- Cardio room is a room to provide cardiac patient to care.
- Nursery room is a room where the patients are children.
- Dentist room is a room to care and consult about teeth problems.
- Surgery room is a room for preparing the patient and the operating room environment for surgery and for providing assistance to the medical staff during surgical procedures.
- Obstetric room is a room for consulting about pregnancy planning, problem of obstetric and menstruation vase.
- ICU (Intensive Care Unit) room is a room for patients who are in critically ill or badly injured that they need to have special medical care.
- ICCU (Intensive Cardiac Care Unit) is the same as ICU but this room for heart illness patients.
- Emergency room is a room or place for acute care of patients who don’t have a prior appointment and who come to the hospital either by their own means or by ambulance.
- Maternity room is the part of a hospital where pregnant women or women who have just given birth to babies or looked after.
- Infant room is a room where new babies are looked after until they go home
- Pharmacy room is a room or place where medicines are compounded or given out.
- Radiology room is a room where radiographies are taken to patients
- Consulting room is a room for consulting about patient problem from the doctor.
- Nutrient room is a room in hospital to consult and care about nutrient problem.
- Laboratory room is a room for testing and analyzing the disease of patient.
- Stay room is a room for the patient whose condition is still weak and need a medical care.
- Forensic room is a room for identification die accident victim.
- Operation Room (OR) or operating suite, is a facility with in a hospital where surgical operations are carried out in a sterile environment.
- Recovery room is a room where the patient goes after a surgery or procedure, nurses monitor the patient for an hour or a few hours.
- Admission room is a room for payment, registration and information.
- Waiting room is a room for waiting in a queue of the patients who examined.
- Kitchen is a place aimed at cooking and serving food patients’ food who stay in hospital.
- Canteen is a room to buy a food and drink.
- Toilet is a room to throw away urine and feces.
- Parking area is a place for entrusted employee and patients’ transportation.
That’s all about the Name and function of Wards or Rooms in Hospital we can share. We hope that the post about the Name and function of Wards or Rooms in Hospital above can increase our vocabulary, especially about hospital. (also read : Job description of Profession in Hospital)None found.