Expression of Appreciation for Help or Support
We need to appreciate someone who has given a help or support to us. And in this occasion we want to share some expressions that they can use to express our appreciation to someone who has helped or supported us (Also study : EXPRESSION AND RESPONSE OF REQUEST)
- How can we ever thank you enough for all you’ve done?
- You helped me right when I needed help most.
- If anyone deserves thanks, it’s you.
- I appreciate your support.
- You have been extremely supportive through this difficult time.
- We must thank you for your support at this time.
- I want to thank you for all the support and concern.
- That was very kind of you.
- Your support has made me a stronger person and I will forever be grateful.
- You’re my best friend.
- Thank you for being there for me always.
- Thank you for all the support
- Thank you for your support
- Taking the time to help me was a very nice thing for you to do.
- Thank you for thinking of me and taking the time to be kind.
- You are the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me.
- Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with me.
- Thank you for giving me the chance to fulfill my potential here.
- Your commitment to this project is second to none.
- I appreciate you supporting me at the meeting.
- Thank you for sharing your vision.
- Your commitment to excellence has inspired others.
- Your attention to detail puts you at the top.
- Thank you for taking the initiative and getting it done.
Response of Expression of someone’s Appreciation
Below are some expressions we can use when someone appreciate us:
- You are welcome
- Don’t mention it
- I am happy that I can support you.
- It was my pleasure
- No big deal
- I am glad that I can help you
- My pleasure
- Forget it
- That’s what friends are
- It’s all right
- Yaps, never mind.
- It’s a pleasure
- That’s all right
Fandi : So, what are you waiting for?
Eddy : But my car is still being fixed in garage. I can’t go by bus, the time will not enough.
Fandi : If you don’t mind, I can take you to the airport by motorcycle.
Eddy : That was very kind of you. Thank you.
Fandi : It’s my pleasure.
That’s all the speaking material about Expression of Appreciation for Help or Support we can share for this occasion. We hope the post about Expression of Appreciation for Help or Support above can help us to improve our speaking skill. (Also see other article in Indonesian version at : Guyuran Hujan di Pagi November)