Asking and Expressing Capability. Speaking is one aspect of language skills. For this I have shared some topics related to speaking guide. And now I want to share about asking and expressing capability. Below is the explanation.
An expression of capability is used for expressing of our ability to do something. There are three points of topic will be discussed. They are asking for capability, expressing capability and showing incapability.
- Asking for capability / ability
- do you think you are capable of…..?
- Do you think you’re able to . . . .?
- Do you think you can , , , ,?
- are you capability of . . . .?
- are you capable to……?
- are you able to
- Are you capable of…?
- Do you know how to…?
- Do you know anything about…?
- Do you have the experience to…?
- can / could you ……?
- Expressing capability / ability
- I think I can . . . .
- Yes, I can
- I thought I’m able to . . . . .
- I think I’m capable enough.
- I am capable of doing it
- I’m able to……
- I have the ability to do it
- I’m good at . . . .
- I can / could do it
- Showing incapability / inability
- I’m not sure I’m capable of doing it
- I’m not capable of doing it
- I am not able to……
- I don’t think I can’t do it.
- I am not good at…
- I have no idea how…
- I have no experience of…
- No, I don’t know how to…
- I don’t know anything about…
- I am not sure I know how to…
- (I am afraid) I cannot cope (with)…
- I would not know where to begin or start…
- I don’t think I have experience or ability to…
- Sorry, I can’t do it.
- I’m incapable of doing it.
- I don’t think i have ability
- I’m not sure i can
- I won’t be able to
- I can’t / couldn’t do it
Randy : Can you explain me about the process of extraction in the laboratory?
Sisca : Yes, no problem.
Randy : Do you have experience to lead the physics seminar?
Sisca : No, I have no experience to lead physics seminar.
Winna : Can we have a talk?
Wanda: Yes. What’s up?
Wanda: Really. Who said that?
Wanda: Thanks for telling. Do you think I’m capable enough?
Winna : So do I. Don’t forget to bring me a special gift from there.
Wanda: Don’t worry
That’s all I can share about asking and expressing capability. hopefully it will be useful for usNone found.